Black & White to Red Black & White to Red

I find your video...

FUCKING STUPID!!! I happen to be one of those trench coat wereing people. If you don't like Trench coats you might as well kill over quarter the buissness population. Yes over quarter the buissness population weres a trench coat. This is world wide by the way.

World Premier Music Video World Premier Music Video

Good

The only reason I gave you a 0 for sound is because I can't stand that style of music. I just turned down my speakers and read the sub-titles. I love it. Maybe this will do good.

Stan! Cruise Control Stan! Cruise Control

I like stuff

THAT Doesn't make sense but because I couldn't understand what anybody said it blew ass. There was a little story and you ruined it.

Duck JOB Duck JOB

Dumb ass

This has already been done on the portal you shit headed rectum

Nike Presto! Nike Presto!

COOL

this is cool enough said!

Enlightenment Enlightenment

Very good

I like the fact that you didn't use graphics to much. I like the story it tells. It is so true to many people in this world. The truth can be painful some times. GOOD WORK

Heroes of Cybertron Heroes of Cybertron

Great JOB

There arn't to many movies on the PORTAL that can compare to this one. I don't really get the story to much but The animation and graphics are what put it up near the top. It is one of the better portal entrys yet. It was like watching a choppier version of the show. Keep up the good work!

Vader Feels Lucky Vader Feels Lucky

ASS BEATING

This movie kicks more ass than the other VADER MOVIE. Make more. I tried to make flash but I really didn't get it. It just kept fucking up on me. I was doing frame by frame. It was worst than this! Make more VADER!!!

Vader gets desperate... Vader gets desperate...

Awesome

This is THE funniest FLASH MOVIE EVER!!!! At first it looks stupid then after I watched 100 times and counting. I couldn't stop laughing!! I am not kidding the hard work that goes into frame by frame is very hard work. Make more VADERS!!!!!! This movie was craptacular!

i am tired of your shit!! i am tired of your shit!!

I know

I know where you are coming from. People really should vote better than they do. I make crappy picture "cum for fun". It really is alot harder to make flash than I thought. I like easier to use more user friendly things. Flash in my opinion is horrible to use. I always voted 5 unless something really didn't deserve it like cooties bar x-ray glasses. That got 0 and the next day I flagged it.