Black & White to Red Black & White to Red

I find your video...

FUCKING STUPID!!! I happen to be one of those trench coat wereing people. If you don't like Trench coats you might as well kill over quarter the buissness population. Yes over quarter the buissness population weres a trench coat. This is world wide by the way.

World Premier Music Video World Premier Music Video

Good

The only reason I gave you a 0 for sound is because I can't stand that style of music. I just turned down my speakers and read the sub-titles. I love it. Maybe this will do good.

Stan! Cruise Control Stan! Cruise Control

I like stuff

THAT Doesn't make sense but because I couldn't understand what anybody said it blew ass. There was a little story and you ruined it.

Optical iLLUSIONS Vol. 1 Optical iLLUSIONS Vol. 1

Wierd

I already knew most of these tricks and I still know more yet. But aside from that you did a good job with the illusions. very interactive. Make a volume 2. That would be cool to see more and different ones.

Jay & SilentBob Jay & SilentBob

Good job

There arn't to many games that are good on the portal but this one is kind of fun! Rock on

Street Life Street Life

HUH?

This movie isn't that bad but it is also not that good. You can only choose one path to beat this game instead of multiple paths that lead to the same ending. I really don't like this because I don't find it funny at all. i you want to make something serious make it have a good point not a good fuck.